Do you deliver parts?
Yes! We would be happy to deliver your parts purchase to you directly.
What are your hours?
We are open 7 days a week. Mon through Saturday from 7:30 am to 6:00 pm and Sunday from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm.
What is the easiest way to pair my Bluetooth® compatible phone?
- Make sure the vehicle is in park.
- Make sure your compatible phone is Bluetooth enabled.
- Turn on the ignition. The Bluetooth feature goes into "discovery" mode for five minutes. NOTE: If you are trying to start the pairing process after the Bluetooth feature has finished its "discovery" mode: press your vehicle's Bluetooth button to make the vehicle visible to your phone (car must be stationary).
- From the Bluetooth menu on your phone, search for new devices.
- Your cell phone should offer a list of devices for you to choose from. Select the device "VW Phone."
- Enter the passcode "0000″ into your phone. Your phone should be connected to the Bluetooth system.
NOTE: For Touareg models, your Bluetooth system will provide you a unique four-digit code.
How many phones can I pair at one time?
While you can pair up to four compatible phones with the Volkswagen Bluetooth system, you can only talk on one at a time. If more than one Bluetooth cell phone is available, simply switch between the phones using the phone list stored in the vehicle system. You can set up as many as four devices. NOTE: The ability to switch phones with the phone list depends upon your vehicle's configuration. You may have to disconnect one phone from the Bluetooth system in order to connect another.
What happens if there is more than one Bluetooth phone in the car at the same time?
Bluetooth will always connect to the most recently connected phone first. You cannot change this priority.